|Capital city of |
|Calling Code / Dialling Code of |
|International Prefix |
|Trunk Prefix of |
|Toll Free Prefix while calling in ||1-800|
Dialling procedure for making International Calls from
(From your Home Country to Other Countries)
- To make an International call first you need to dial an International Call Prefix.
It is simply 00 for many countries. But Several countries follow different International Call Prefixes.
- Dial the country calling code of the number to which you want to make the call
- For e.g., If You are dialling from to USA, Dial , which is the International prefix for ,
followed by country calling code of USA which is 1.
- *International prefix is also called dial out code
Dialling procedure for making International Calls to
(From Other Countries to your home Countries)
- Dial the International Prefix of the country where you are currently residing
- Dial the Country Calling Code of the number to which you want to make the call
- For e.g., If You are making an International call from USA to , Dial 011 first, which is the International Call Prefix for USA,
followed by country calling code of which is .
Dialling procedure for making Toll Free Calls from
- Dial the toll free code first
- Dial the number you want to call
- Note: The person who is making a toll-free call need not pay any charge for the call.However, if the
toll-free call you are making is from a different country overseas call charges will apply.
Dialling procedure for making Emergency Calls from
- Dial 112 or 999 from your mobile phone
- Emergency calls in mobile phones work through any of the available mobile network in your area
Dial from an office or institution
- To dial from behind a board line you should dial 0 or 9 as per the procedure for that office
- If direct dialling is disabled, you need to connect to an opeartor first
- In the above case, The operator will make the call for you after getting the phone number from you