Calling Code of Hong Kong: +852
|Capital city of Hong Kong ||Hong Kong|
|Calling Code / Dialling Code of Hong Kong ||+852|
|International Prefix ||001|
|Trunk Prefix of Hong Kong |
|Toll Free Prefix while calling in Hong Kong ||1-800|
Dialling procedure for making International Calls from Hong Kong
(From your Home Country to Other Countries)
- To make an International call first you need to dial an International Call Prefix.
It is simply 00 for many countries. But Several countries follow different International Call Prefixes.
- Dial the country calling code of the number to which you want to make the call
- For e.g., If You are dialling from Hong Kong to USA, Dial 001, which is the International prefix for Hong Kong,
followed by country calling code of USA which is 1.
- *International prefix is also called dial out code
Dialling procedure for making International Calls to Hong Kong
(From Other Countries to your home Countries)
- Dial the International Prefix of the country where you are currently residing
- Dial the Country Calling Code of the number to which you want to make the call
- For e.g., If You are making an International call from USA to Hong Kong, Dial 011 first, which is the International Call Prefix for USA,
followed by country calling code of Hong Kong which is +852.
Dialling procedure for making Toll Free Calls from Hong Kong
- Dial the toll free code first
- Dial the number you want to call
- Note: The person who is making a toll-free call need not pay any charge for the call.However, if the
toll-free call you are making is from a different country overseas call charges will apply.
Dialling procedure for making Emergency Calls from Hong Kong
- Dial 112 or 999 from your mobile phone
- Emergency calls in mobile phones work through any of the available mobile network in your area
Dial from an office or institution
- To dial from behind a board line you should dial 0 or 9 as per the procedure for that office
- If direct dialling is disabled, you need to connect to an opeartor first
- In the above case, The operator will make the call for you after getting the phone number from you